Mobil: +47 975 37 261
I am a graphic designer based in Oslo. I have a Master Degree in Design from Oslo National Academy of the Arts. The master thesis was about empathy in information design. My speciality is researching, analyzing and structuring information and make it accessible with graphic design.
I also run a small publishing company with Mats Omland. We make publications related to art, design and illustration on a DP43si Duplo duplicator that provides a cozy and jagged result.
- 2009–2011: Master in Design at Oslo National Academy of the Arts
- 2005–2008: Bachelor in Mediedesign at Gjøvik University College
- 2008–: Freelance graphic designer with expertise in communication design / information design.
- 2011–: Creator and member of Apen Apen, a craft-based critical design practice
- 2012–: Partner, editor and printer at Sans Vase, a printing and publishing firm
- 2012–2014: Partner and graphic designer at Steinar & Mats, a design duo.
- 12.04–28.05 2010: Intership at Nyhetsgrafikk as Informasjonsdesigner.
- 2008–2009: Webdesigner at Tag Studio.
- 2007–2008: Junior designer for Høgskolen i Gjøvik new webpage.
- 2014: «Marmorert – Kunst å male på vann», a exhibtion about paper marbeling at Grafill R21, 4–26th of september 2014. This was a collaboration project between Thomas Kjellberg, Mats Omland and me, under the group name Apen Apen
- 2015: Diploma for the book Innovasjon i praksis in the category factbooks at Årets vakreste Bøker (Most beautiful books in Norway), worked together with byHands, Christina Magnussen and Esther Buchmann (Illustration)
- 2014: Diploma for the Mette Marit poster in the category graphic design at Visuelt 2014, with Mats Omland
- 2013: Diploma for the Norway’s weapon policy poster in the category graphic design at Visuelt 2013 with Mats Omland
- 2012: Nominated for best student work in the category graphic design at Visuelt 2012
- 2013: Designing and printing a publication about the Socially Responsive Design projects held at the MA Design department of the Oslo National Academy of the Arts (KHiO), with Maziar Raein, Sanneke Duijf and Mats Omland
- 2013: Edit, design and printet a book called: Given, borrowed, stolen. 22 short manifestos with Mats Omland
For more details check out my Linkedin Profil