Mobil: +47 975 37 261
Digital designer at Los & Co. Master in design from the Oslo Academy of Fine Arts. Runs Apen Apen together with Mats Omland and Thomas Kjellberg, a craft-based critical design practice. Currently working with paper marbling.
For more details check out my Linkedin Profil
- 2016–: Los & Co, Senior digital designer.
- 2015–2016: Gjensidige, Digital designer.
- 2015–2016: Dinamo, Digital designer.
- 2008–2015: Freelance graphic designer with expertise in communication design / information design.
- 2011–2014: Creator and member of Apen Apen, a craft-based critical design practice
- 2012–: Partner, editor and printer at Sans Vase, a printing and publishing firm
- 2012–2014: Partner and graphic designer at Steinar & Mats, a design duo.
- 12.04–28.05 2010: Intership at Nyhetsgrafikk as Informasjonsdesigner.
- 2008–2009: Webdesigner at Tag Studio.
- 2007–2008: Junior designer for Høgskolen i Gjøvik new webpage.
- 2015: The report Transport and climate – Find and facts about the climate impact of transport got Diploma in the category Graphic design: Report, Catalog and Brochure and gold in the category Illustration; teaching, facts and information illustration at Visuelt
- 2015: Diploma for the book Innovasjon i praksis in the category factbooks at Årets vakreste Bøker (Most beautiful books in Norway), worked together with byHands, Christina Magnussen and Esther Buchmann (Illustration)
- 2014: Diploma for the Mette Marit poster in the category graphic design at Visuelt 2014, with Mats Omland
- 2013: Diploma for the Norway’s weapon policy poster in the category graphic design at Visuelt 2013 with Mats Omland
- 2012: Nominated for best student work in the category graphic design at Visuelt 2012
- 2014: «Marmorert – Kunst å male på vann», a exhibtion about paper marbeling at Grafill R21, 4–26th of september 2014. This was a collaboration project between Thomas Kjellberg, Mats Omland and me, under the group name Apen Apen
- 2013: Designing and printing a publication about the Socially Responsive Design projects held at the MA Design department of the Oslo National Academy of the Arts (KHiO), with Maziar Raein, Sanneke Duijf and Mats Omland
- 2013: Edit, design and printet a book called: Given, borrowed, stolen. 22 short manifestos with Mats Omland